Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017!



This year Ellie wanted to be a bunny. I liked this because she was a bunny last year and I was able to squeeze her into her same costume (a little short, but hey its only for one night). Ellie made me wear bunny ears too; because I was the mommy bunny and she was the baby bunny. 


Miles wanted to be a ninja from Ninjago, Indiana Jones, a Mario Brother, Spiderman, Batman, and Captain America. Finally he decided on Sonic the Hedgehog. The mind of a six year is incomprehensible to me. 



Ian wanted to be a were-wolf. He looked awesome. He designed most of his own costume. I did all three of the younger kid's makeup which I felt fairly proud of. 



Liam was a soldier with a gas mask. He wanted to be something with a long flowing black dress with hood. He decided the ACU's were an acceptable substitute. We went trick or treating with our friends the Becksteads. Evelyn was Astrid from Train Your Own Dragon movie, Emmett was a dragon, and Owen was a chicken. They were so cute. Dan Beckstead and I took the kids with our spouses opting to stay home and pass out candy. Liam only disappeared once so that was a win. Ellie and Liam lasted one street (or about an hour). Owen finished up around the same time. I continued with the remaining four kids for the next hour. I swear those kids ended up with eight pounds of candy. They had a great time and all of them thought this was the best Halloween ever. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun, diverse group of kids you have. What a blast they are !!!

    ReplyDelete