Tuesday, February 2, 2016
A Temple Open House and Valentine's Day
One of the best features of living in Utah is the proximity to all the temples. After having lived so many places where visiting a temple was a carefully planned (and sometimes frustrated) event, it has been so comforting to be close to temples again. I was very excited to get tickets to the Provo City Center open house and tour the temple and even more excited to tour the temple with the boys. It was such a special event I kept the boys home from school and my mom helped me pack them all up and we drove down to Provo. It was such an awesome experience to have the boys in the temple with me and I thought about how much I want to spend eternity with these wonderful people. My only disappointment was that Lisa wasn't there with us.
Lisa did go all out making the boys their Valentines Day boxes. Miles was super excited about his Mario Kart race track box.
Ian opted for a Godzilla Valentines box. It was made with an old chocolate milk mix canister.
Liam wanted his to be the "King of 8" castle from a Sesame Street clip. As is typical, he had watched that segment over and over and over and knew exactly how he wanted it to look.
Once again, Lisa outdid herself preparing their Valentines Day boxes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment