Saturday, January 9, 2016

Princess Dresses, Sledding and a Fun Mask!


As previously noted I am really enjoying having a little girl around. My precious little Ellie is darling and so fun to dress! I love dressing her up and pulling what hair she posses up into little pony tails and pig tails.



As Ellie has gotten steadily more mobile she also gets into more things. I'm not sure what her obsession with the pantry is but I guess it is the source of all things delicious.



One of the best things about Utah is the snow. In TX the most you could hope for was a small sprinkling which does not hide the grass blades. This year in Utah has had large amounts of glorious snow which of course equals SLEDDING!!!



We took the whole family to Muller Park Jr. High which has the best Sledding hill in Davis County. Even Ellie came wrapped up snug in her little Eskimo suit. I went down on the sled once, this was a mistake. Not only was my speed (due to my adult size) unbelievable fast, but my entire face became coated in snow to the point where I wasn't sure I had a face anymore. After that I let the kids do all the sledding.



At my work "white elephant" Christmas party I was the recipient of the world's best mask. Liam (in a fit of pure genius) brought this bug mask along and wore it as he went sledding. This admirably protected him from "frozen face" syndrome.



Ellie was pretty thrilled to play in the snow. She kept on insisting that she wanted to get down in it even though she could hardly move around in her little suit. She looked so darling and who could say no to that little sweet face? Sledding was fabulous and all of us hope that the plentiful snow continues for the next several weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment