Believe it or not Liam's big day is here. Liam is 12 years old today! I started by surprising him at school with some Wendy's. He was so thrilled I loved it. The other kids in his class loved it too and Ellie and Miles were thrilled to go eat lunch with Liam.
That evening Liam had a birthday party with his Johnston cousins at Chuck-E-Cheese. It was exactly how he had asked for it. (Well he didn't want any girls to come, but he was forced to allow Ellie as well as the Johnston girl cousins as well).
During his birthday Liam had an incident. He grabbed someone's cup of coins and went and spent it quickly on a ticket type game and got a bunch of tickets. The kids dad got really angry yelled at him and snatched away the tickets. He then came to me very angry and demanded I give him money for the coins. I went and bought him 20$ worth of coins (I wasn't aware of the whole situation), and he still kept the tickets. Another guy in a military t-shirt came up and told us how awful the guy had been and how he didn't want it to ruin Liam's birthday and gave Matt 20$. Then the manager came up and apologized for the incident and refunded the money for coins back. We returned the money to the military t-shirt guy and thanked him profusely. It just goes to show that when one person is really dreadful it opens up the way for a lot of really good people to show how wonderful they really are. I never cease to be amazed by the innate goodness so many people possess and it turned out to be a really great birthday party.
Just like his brother's I ordered a specialty cake from my co-worker Amanda. Per Liam's request it was a hobbit cake.
It was a totally awesome cake.
Funny thing is that Ellie loved Chuck-E and couldn't get enough attention from him. Liam continues to hate that rat.
Liam blew out his candles, ate pizza, opened up lots of fun presents and had lots of tickets to spend at the Chuck-E Cheese ticket redemption store area. It was a great birthday. Happy birthday to my little man.
Lol. Liam is so big. And he loves CEC so much. I seriously couldn't catch up with him. He is all about the tickets. He cracks me up. But mostly about how much he can't stand the Rat! Lol. Hahaha He has to put up with that darned abnoxious Rat....Liam slays me. I love him so much.
ReplyDeleteHe had fun. And yes Lisa, thank goodness for the kind, good people who have their eyes open. Heavenly Father had some earthly appointed angels on standby. That military gentleman was a blessing.
ReplyDelete