I worked on my Birthday. My fabulous co-workers threw me a delicious pizza party (veggie pizza from the Pie is the best thing in the whole world). My co-workers also gifted me with a delicious candy stuck on sticks in a jar they looked both festive and fun.
After work on my Birthday my wonderful neighbor Helen watched Ellie while I took my boys, Matt, my parents, and Cyndie to Tepanyaki.
The best part was the boys reactions. As the chef was flipping shrimp and lighting fires in the midst of onion volcanoes the boys mouths were all open. Independent of each other when the chef announced that he might have burned off their eyebrows; both Ian and Miles lifted their hands up and rubbed their eyebrows to double check. I don't think I need to add that Liam kept stealing everybody's steak. It was a great birthday and I'm thrilled to be 33.
That was sooooooo fun. Happiest of Birthdays. And keep them coming. I love you sweetie.
ReplyDelete