Thursday, May 26, 2016

Miles Preschool Graduation


Miles has officially graduated from preschool! This last year upon a recommendation from my sister (an awesome recommendation I might add), we enrolled Miles in Ms. Becka's Leaps and Bounds preschool. They have done wonderful things this year. Full of fun activities, monthly field trips, and a class size of 7 kids, Miles preschool was a wonderful investment.

Miles really enjoyed preschool. Highlights of his graduation include:

Miles announced loudly during two songs that he hated them. His favorite letter is the letter A because "it's like two sidewalks meet a bridge". He wants to be a super hero when he grows up. When Miles realized that preschool was over; he told me that he was so sad because he loved his preschool and wanted to stay in Ms. Becka's class. How much more validation does a mom need that her little boy had a great year in preschool?




1 comment:

  1. He is freaking awesome!!!! I mean seriously...the letter A? And the brilliant reason behind his choice. What a free-thinker....NOT at all like those ticky-tacky boring children, "my favorite letter is blah blah blah because my name begins with blah blah blah. "
    I mean it. Think about it for one minute.
    This is a rare gift to be blessed with such a child!!!!
    And you got four of these angels.
    Xoxo xoxoxo
    I only wish I was in attendance.
    Love,
    Maga

    ReplyDelete