Sunday, March 13, 2016

Miles Turns 5 And We Celebrate In Our New Home!


Ian, Ellie, and Miles all have birthdays very close together. It will surprise no one that I told Miles that I was very sure that he did NOT want a Boondocks party, but I had spied a Chuck E Cheese. Miles was thrilled. We kept it small with just our family for the Chuck E Cheese part. We were the only ones there which was fabulous.



All the kids had to wear matching "Thing" shirts; because that is the kind of mean mother I am.



It is a funny thing how every single child I have loves Chuck-E-Cheese like it's Disney.



Miles asked for an Angry Bird Space cake. Once again I turned to my co-worker Amanda who once again out did herself. The cake looked amazing.






Miles wanted nothing to do with Chuck-E-Cheese, but Ellie couldn't get enough. She kept yanking on his pants and trying to get his attention.




Miles loved the games, the attention and being able to take his best friend into the ticket blaster with him, Ian.





Miles managed to blow all the candles out on his cake, and we managed to keep Liam from doing it for him.





 Five is such a fun age where it doesn't take much to make it the "best day ever Mommy". Thank heavens for five year old boys. Miles keeps me laughing and can make even the saddest moments a happy one. Thank heavens for my sweet little Miles.





On Sunday we decided to have the whole family over. It was an especially big deal because we decided to have everyone over at...our BRAND NEW HOUSE. Well new to us anyway. We have just moved to Kaysville and are living in a nice little house on a full half acre. We couldn't be happier and were eager to share that with our family.





Miles of course was excited that this meant extra presents, more cake, lots of cousins, and LOTS of attention.





We did have to physically restrain Liam from blowing out little Miles' candles.
 




Welcome to our new life, with our new home, with our eternal family all symbolized by the key that opens the door to where we intend to raise our children.




No comments:

Post a Comment