This year we filmed the entirety of Christmas, which means pictures are down to a minimum. The boys woke up bright and early around 0600. (This is a normal wake up time for them, sadly). They rushed out and emptied their stockings and within thirty minutes had every one of their toys opened. (I know it was thirty minutes because I checked the timer on the digital camcorder). We had a giant Christmas Lunch/Dinner, or as grandma Mary would call it, Linner. Since my father-in-law Rob generously sent us a ham and the Toyota generously gave active duty military a turkey we had both along with stuffing and party potatoes.
Liam did in fact get the blue apotosauras that he'd asked for amongst a huge number of other toys (wii games, bow and arrows, Star Wars action figures etc..). The biggest hit toys were the ones Miles got. Miles got a bunch of scooby doo characters, a scooby doo pirate mansion, and a monster's inc factory. The kids, who are huge fans, promptly dove into all the Scooby Doo villains. Liam's favorite was the mummy.
Miles has a new Lightning Mcqueen in one hand and Scooby Doo dressed as a pirate in the other. (In addition to Scooby Doo and Monster's Inc, Miles also got a Cars race track.
Ian has some of his Star Wars action figures. He also got a large artwork board complete with a paint set which he loved (also wii games, angry birds, bow and arrow set etc...).
Christmas was once again a big hit. The kids got more toys than any kids need and I ate more calories than anyone needs and so everyone was quite happy. Merry Christmas to the Sanderson Family.
I'm glad to hear that your kids were good enough that Santa didn't have to pass you by! What Holiday fun!
ReplyDeleteXoxo. I love you all.
ReplyDelete