Sunday, March 31, 2013

Super Fabulous Awesome Amazing Marvelous Matt

A few months ago I was the recipient of some top secret news. A lady in our ward mentioned that Matt had been nominated for Den Leader of the Year. This last week was the moment of fruition. Matt was invited to a very classy awards banquet for cub-scout leaders.
Due to Matt's diligent hard work with the cub-scouts over the last two years, he was awarded the Lion Valley Den Leader of the Year. Here he is with another member of our ward who also received a reward.
Unfortunately being fresh out of the hospital I was unable to go with Matt but since we had two tickets Matt took his proud mom. They had a nice time, and naturally Cyndie couldn't be more proud (or is it prouder?). I was also very proud of my wonderful husband. Good Job Matt!

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! Some well deserved recognition for a phenomenal scout leader.

    ReplyDelete