Sunday, April 16, 2017

Why Family Pictures Are Such A Chore For Us...

 
Easter arrived and with it the mandatory Easter clothing. The boys each got new ties and Ellie got a new dress. Let it be noted that Batman and Dinosaur ties are significantly more expensive than size 3T dress. I, of course, wanted to get pictures of my little "angels".

 
Children don't "do" pictures. They wear masks. They run and hide. They do bunny ears. They don't know how to look at a camera.

 
They do weird faces.

 
Multiply that by four and your statistical chance of getting a photo where everyone is looking at the camera and not doing anything weird is one in one million. I simply don't have that kind of space on my camera.

 
Did I mention that every now and then someone makes a run for it?

 
You have one moment when everyone finally sits down in one place and just as you click...someone has to grab something random.

 
Hey look everyone is looking at the camera and no one is running away. I'll take it (Despite the fact that Liam is hunched over, Ian is making a weird face, and Miles tie is unzipped). Yeah I win a prize!


1 comment: