When Miles turned six he wanted to have a birthday party at Boondocks. I let him open one present early, a new camera. Immediately Ian got his out and they began snapping pictures of random things including each other (while the other was taking pictures).
We each got an all day wristband for Boondocks. We started out with bowling. Ellie mostly wanted to climb all over the bowling ball ramps.
Although Ian and Miles enjoyed bowling; we had to stop early. Ellie kept running down bowling lanes, and Liam kept FREAKING out; because he didn't want to bowl right now.
We did some arcade time (Miles got to pick what we did when). Then after the arcades the boys went to do laser tag while Ellie and I played at the little kid play land.
Liam had a total and complete meltdown; because he wasted all of his arcade money trying to get a dinosaur out of those claw games. He didn't get any. He eventually calmed down enough to do a round of laser tag and to play in the motor boats.
I ended up taking Liam and Ellie home after a lunch at Golden Corral (again Miles choice). Miles, Matt, Ian, and Miles went back to Boondocks and enjoyed some more hours of play while I made the worlds most exciting Minion cake.
Miles got to open his presents. There were some Paw Patrols toys, his camera, a toy snake, a Ninjago Lego set and a Batman Lego set.
Of course there was the blowing out of the candles. The kids all had a blast, and I still can't believe little Miles is six years old!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment