What could be better then spending the day in the glorious gardens at Thanksgiving Point? I can't really think of much. The beautiful flowers, the peaceful calm that pervades, the acres of room for children to run and explore, the hundreds of tree that provide shade. It's prefect. We can stop and recline in the shade as the children play hide and seek letting Ellie roll around on a blanket.
Liam firmly believes that the little stone girl by the river was turned into stone by the White Witch, and who are we to argue?
We treated the kids to lunch at the trellis cafe at the gardens. Even Ellie got to nibble on some sweet potato fries.
Being with my family in the gardens is my favorite outing and I enjoy every minute from the Italian fountain to the secret garden.
After exploring a fifty acre garden, the boys were pretty worn out.
And yet they still managed the energy to go tour the dinosaur museum. I can safely say that they slept well that night though.
No comments:
Post a Comment