Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ian graduates from Kindergarten.



Ian had a big day on June 3rd, 2014. He graduated from Kindergarten. It was formal dress, and no one pulls off formal wear better than Ian. His kindergarten class had a graduation where they walked across the stage and got a diploma and everything. Ian got to the stage and was so excited to see us in the audience that he started walking across when another child's name was called...so he got to walk across twice. After graduation we let him pick where ever he wanted to eat. He didn't pick a fancy restaurant; predictably he picked one with a play land, Chick-fil-A. He still has his graduation cap on his dresser, and it is to stay a treasured item. I was so proud of my little Ian, who worked so hard this year to accomplish his graduation. Good work Ian!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ian! 12 more years to the next graduation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian is super handsome. I love his expression. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete