Here is a random picture denoting what an awesome Mom I am. I read about this snack in a magazine and made them at home. They are absolutely as delicious as they appear.
On September 27, 2013 Liam received his Wolf award (earned last May) and crossed over to the Bears. When they called him up front to get his award and cross over he turned to the girl sitting next to us and said, "Hey girl, take my picture" and then ran up front and posed. I don't know if she took his picture, but I did.
It was really cute to see Liam pinning the little wolf pin onto Matt. He was so excited, and it has been lovely to have Matt as Liam's wolf leader. I'm actually pretty sorry to see Liam move into the Bear den.
The church for whatever reason was not air conditioned at that time. The weather has been Texas mild (mid to high eighties) so the heat was bearable; unless you run around the gym like a rabid chimpanzee. Liam was super sweaty, but also super proud of himself in getting his wolf badge.
Of course I was even more pleased that my special little guy had earned his wolf. Congratulations to my little wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment