Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The End of 2012 And Our Annual Contest

Dear Commentors,
Thank you for a phenomenal commenting year. This year we posted sixty-three blog posts between our two blogs. We had a whopping 219 total comments.Last year we had to 235, but considering that Claire was commenting ten times on some blog posts we believe we actually came out a little ahead this year. Good work everyone. Of course you're all eager to know who the Texas Style Prize Winners will be. In order from most comments to least I give our commentors (We're grateful no matter how big or small your contribution, all are remembered here):

Prize Winners
1. Claire Phillips 46
2. Garrett  Burnett 31
3. Meagan Sanderson 27

Very Competitive Follow Ups
4. Cyndie Gilbert 25
5. Jamie Burnett 24
6. Jody Neeley 17

Honorable Mentions
7. Matthew Sanderson 10 (being a member of this post would not qualify for a prize)
8. Becky Johnston 8
9. Lisa Sanderson 7  (Wouldn't give myself a prize either)
10. Heather Copeland 5
11.Terri Burnett 4
11. Janell Waldron 4
12. Emily Noyce 3
13. Anna Kearl 2
13. Laura and Dirk Johnson 2
14. Aimee and Ian Sanderson 1
14. Jessica Mosier 1
14. Andrea and Larry Pillsbury 1
14. Julie Burnett 1

Our top three winners can look forward to exciting Texas Style Prizes in the mail....When I get the energy up...sometime during January probably! Congratulations and remember starting with this post our 2013 contest has officially begun. Your comments can begin to go towards winning a Texas Style prize next year!!!

5 comments:

  1. BWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!! And I didn't even have to cheat this year! May the best Claire win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do this! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn that Meagan ... only two comments ahead of me!!!!!!!

    Maga AKA Sore Loser!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to mention that I can never read the #$%^&^$#^
    stupid tiny number and letters that you have to type in to prove you are not a flipping robot!!!! Otherwise I would have had 400 comments for sure. Wahhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I can't wait for a Texas style prize. I'm not leaving my mailbox until it gets here.

    ReplyDelete