Liam's first year of Jr. High has been an amazing experience. His teachers have taken him on field trips to sea quest and Lagoon. They've decorated Christmas trees and made their own Thanksgiving dinner. I can't believe what amazing teachers he has. There is a retired artist who comes and works with the special needs children at Liam's Jr. High. Liam has a deep love of art and this gentleman worked a great deal with him. Liam went on to have his own art gallery at the Jr. High that I thought was fairly amazing.
Above: Liam has drawn a categorized drawing of the museum from "Night at the Museum".
Above: Liam demonstrated a dinosaur attack.
Above: Liam depicts a Jurassic ocean as well as a drawing of the characters from the 1980's film Krull.
Above: A Pleasauras
Above: Dinosaurs meet the old West
Above: Toy Story
We think Liam is one of the most gifted artists around and were so proud of him and his artwork.
Liam,you are fantastic. I love you so much honey.
ReplyDeletePlus I really am proud of your art work and you.
ReplyDelete