
This Saturday we went to see the lights at Temple Square. We met up with Meagan, Tom, Lani and Ari and toured around enjoying the fantastic lights. Five out of the six family members really loved it. Liam spent his whole time telling us that we had gone the wrong way and that we needed to go back to Kaysville. I eventually bribed him with the offer of a bacon cheeseburger. After touring the lights and 5/6ths loving it we hugged the Koss family good-bye and drove off to Crown Burger. When we got there we went to pull into a parking spot in front of the restaurant. An employee told us we were not allowed to park there. That was an 18 dollar event parking and if we wanted to eat at Crown Burger we had to park in the far lot. I was pretty angry since I was planning on spending around 60 dollars on dinner for a family of six. Anyone who knows me can guess what happened next. We promptly left and I will be contacting Crown Burger to let them know why I will no longer be eating at their facility. I can't quite figure out why the far lot was not for event parking and the spots right next to the restaurant for those actually eating in the restaurant. Anyway we ended up going to In and Out Burger (for Matt and I) and McDonald's Playland (for the kids). It was a lovely evening and a great way to kick off our Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment