I can remember so clearly as a child when, insisting on home made mashed potatoes, my mom made me start peeling the potatoes. It was so awkward and slow going. My boys found it similarly difficult, but were far more enthusiastic about the process. I can't get over how fast they are growing up!
Some types of pictures never get old. One of my favorite pictures to snap is Matt sleeping with one of the kids. This is probably one of the last times I will be able to get one of Miles snuggled up sleeping in his daddy's arms.
We found a giant fat toad in our back yard the other day. The boys were so excited. I kept having to remind them not to squeeze the poor thing to death. They made it a home in a bed of marigolds and spent the next several days going out picking it up, carrying it around and me forcibly making them put it back.
Love the snuggling nap time. Tell the boys to rinse the peelings and fry them for homemade chips!
ReplyDeleteGreat frogini.