This year for Valentine's, as always, the boys picked random things to have as Valentine's boxes and I worked hard to make it happen. Liam wanted a Wall-E and Ian wanted a Godzilla. Ian's Godzilla is currently missing because according to him "Ms. Reliford just loved my Godzilla so much that she is keeping it." If it gets returned a picture will be added at a later date.
I walked over to pick Ian up from school on the day of his party. He came home with not only the normal Valentine's stuff, but a bag of left over party treats. He gave all of those treats to Miles. by the time we got home Miles was covered in cup cake frosting, cookie crumbs, brownie bits, sticky sucker, and cake crumbs. So naturally I took a picture. That night, thanks to Aunt Heather babysitting, Matt and I actually went out. I planned the world's most romantic and awesome date. I took Matt to Fudruckers for dinner. Then we played laser tag up in Copperas Cover. We stopped at HEB and picked up some gourmet dipped strawberries and cheesecake, and then went home and went to bed early. Happy Valentine's Day to me! It was the best date ever!
Here it is the long awaited for Godzilla pic.
Love those Valentines boxes.
ReplyDelete